PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone! This newbie will not FAIL

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

maine_one
Tue, Jul-18-06, 18:44
Hello all! I joined this forum one week ago. I came across this after I started my weekly weigh-in thread. I really wanted to introduce myself here, too! This thing is COMPLETELY new to me (I have never blogged or created an account with a forum. However, this seems like a great "poor girl's" Jenny Craig. ;) I have been reading a few threads and responses and I become more encouraged each day. So please, send me some encouragement sometimes...and I'll do the same for you! Thanks guys! :)

Emiava
Tue, Jul-18-06, 20:10
Ah, welcome, and great time to start that journal up :)
I love your attitude! You are going to do great, and as a matter of fact, it looks like you are well on your way, congrats!!!

Newbirth
Tue, Jul-18-06, 20:46
:wave: .....

nole1984
Tue, Jul-18-06, 21:04
Ahh girl! Having the right attitude is half the battle

It reminds me of my favorite quote
"If you think you can or if you think you can't you're right "

However, this seems like a great "poor girl's" Jenny Craig. Now that was funny :lol:

maine_one
Fri, Jul-21-06, 14:59
Aww thanks guys!

nikeb00
Fri, Jul-21-06, 18:49
Welcome and good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!