PDA

View Full Version : day one is done

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mcavana
Tue, Jan-15-02, 21:58
wasn't bad at all. i loved the meat!!! felt a little sleepy today, but i don't know if that was from the diet. I drank as much water today as i have in the last week put together. I am taking steroids for my asthma for 4 more days, so prob won't loose anything until i am done with them. anyways thanks for all your help last night and this morning. this time i am going to do it.
:yawn:

K-Louise
Tue, Jan-15-02, 22:26
mcavana, you probably will feel sleepy, headachey, not so hot for a few days... then you will feel great... its withdrawal! Drink lots of water.

Why don't you start a journal where you can record your daily menus and coping mechanisms .. you will find many people to help you on your journey.

Kim

lauraW
Wed, Jan-16-02, 08:29
Hi there...

Congrats on getting thru day 1, it was the hardest for me..after that it was all down hill...you will do great..

Laura