PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Marilyn333
Sun, Jul-16-06, 20:58
I am looking forward to sharing my journey with all of you old and new members.

My friend and I have decided to start Atkins together and so I've gone on line to refresh my memory about induction and ketosis and so forth. I'm actually quite psyched. A while ago, I embarked on induction and I was pleased, but I don't think I was as disciplined as I am prepared to be now..

I think it will be difficult at times, to give up certain things that is, but I think after two weeks, I'll be pleased from what I've read. I so look forward to supporting others and to your support in times of need. Onward....

M

klc145
Mon, Jul-17-06, 08:16
Welcome to the forum Marilyn! Good luck on your low carb way of eating!

:)

bkloots
Mon, Jul-17-06, 08:35
With the Atkins lifestyle, what I gave up is so much less important than what I got to keep! After more than three years, I'm still learning a lot. But I can say that low-carb as a way of life is truly livable.

Best wishes.