PDA

View Full Version : I am so back on low carb!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

stazia
Fri, Jul-14-06, 14:42
Where to start. Today I am angry. I guess this is what I needed today to kick me in gear.

I am 29yrs old, turning 30 in a few weeks. I was 325lbs after I had my daughter in 2000. In 2001 I started Atkins and by 2003 I was 234lbs. I would bounce on and off but I managed to keep losing and not to gain.

Here I am 2006 and I have watched myself through 2004-2005 go to 255lbs and in 2006 Ive gone from 255-290lbs. UGH! The last few months has been bad. In between I keep trying to go lowcarb but I don't stick with it. I know it works for me but this part of me keeps trying to do everything else.

If I stop eating for awhile I will lose but then eventually I gotta eat again. I don't stop eating to lose weight as much as stop eating because I am disgusted.

I have tried just smaller portions and eating better. I just get fatter.

I get into a cycle of I dont care. I get fatter.

Here I am today, put on my work uniform after one week of not wearing it and its tight and I hate it.

Hense, the angry phase.

Starting right now I am lowcarb again and going back to it. I think I have needed this to get kick started and be serious. I did a search for a forum because I do best with motivation from other people and I know it works.

So you might as well get use to me on here because I am going to be here alot and Im gonna lose this weight and get back to my 234lbs first lol.

First goal is 260lbs for me. I alreay know my small goals work for me. So here we go 30lbs first.

I have to work a lot of hours this weekend but I will be checking in.

Flgreg
Fri, Jul-14-06, 14:48
Glad to have you back.. I am in the same boat and I too will be here for a long time.

Remember take advantage of the forum. There are alot of great people here. They know what they are talking about and most are in the same situation.

Be patient and committed.

Greg

nikeb00
Fri, Jul-14-06, 19:33
Welcome!!!!!!!! You may want to also start a journal so not only you can track your progress but we can pop in to give you words of encouragement!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with the rest of your journey!!!!!!!!!