PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

LHoneycutt
Fri, Jul-14-06, 08:41
Hi my name is Lori. I found this forum on a google search and thought I would give it a try. Last year I lost 52 lbs. on the Atkins diet. I ended going off the diet completely and I have gained about 5 lbs. since. I want to lose about another 25 lbs. I have been doing atkins again for the past 8 days on induction and have not lost a single pound. I bought some Keto-sticks and I am definately in Ketosis. I don't understand why I am not losing weight! It gets so frustrating. Any suggestions anyone? How can I be in Ketosis and not losing weight?

JJ TERRY
Fri, Jul-14-06, 13:54
Hello Lori... :wave: Welcome...Just hang in there you might be losing inches first if you know you are doing everything right and you are in Ketosis just set back and relax it won't be long until the pounds are coming off too. :D You also might want to start a journal so you can post your eats daily for you and for others to see. :idea: Can really keep you on track that way. Good luck. :thup: JJ

Flgreg
Fri, Jul-14-06, 17:18
Some say it is harder the second time around.. I haven't found that to be yet.. Just be patient and stay committed and all will be well

Good Luck

Greg