PDA

View Full Version : Day two of Induction-going well

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

pounds2go
Tue, Jan-15-02, 12:30
This is day two and I am doing great! Tired most of the time, but I know this will wear off. I do believe this is the food habit for me because I am carb sensitive. Had gestational diebetes when pregnant and produced one 10 pound 14 oz girl without insulin and years later an 8 pound boy on restricted diet and insulin. My blood sugar would go up even when I had rice! Wow!

I am so glad I found this site. I just have to remenber to get off the computer and do my school work. Everyone's imput is helpful and so is the book.

Any Tennesseans out there? I am originally from Mobile Alabama.
Having collard greens for dinner, yum yum :p

AngelaR
Tue, Jan-15-02, 19:44
Gald to hear you are doing well. Even happier to hear you are reading and learning. Knowledge is power. REda the book, then keep on reading it.

I have both the Atkins and the Protein Power book, and after 11 weeks I still find myself going back and re-reading stuff to learn more. It all doesn't sink in the first time.

Happy eating!