PDA

View Full Version : Back before it`s too late

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

boodeb
Tue, Jul-11-06, 05:48
Good Morning, I have been doing Atkins for over a year off and on..Thats my problem! i need to commit to this way of life and i know i am ready now, during the last few months i would be really good for a couple of days, then BAM i would cheat,so i think i`m lucky that i`ve only gained 4 lbs, but i know that if i continue i`ll be right back where i started from..starting induction again today..hoping to stay strong, and this forum is a great place to put this in writing..Thank-you everyone for the great support :thup:

chezza98
Tue, Jul-11-06, 06:26
Hope it goes well!!! :)

pennym
Tue, Jul-11-06, 11:34
Its best to not think of this as a diet. If you approach it as a new way of life, then you can't really cheat. There's really nothing to "go off of." Make LC your new lifestyle, a new part of who you are. This has helped me. I know that I will never go back to eating chocolate everyday. You're becoming a new person!

boodeb
Wed, Jul-12-06, 06:09
in the past i`ve always thought of LC as a diet,but in the recent weeks while i`ve struggled with myself,i have come to terms with the fact that it is not a diet and a way of life instead,i`ve been much happier