PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

dslee
Mon, Jul-10-06, 12:00
Hi, I just started the sbd one week ago today. So far it has been relatively easy, except for the constant egg breakfast, I don't normally eat eggs at all, but in the interest of changing my outward appearance and attitude towards food, I have forced myself to do so. I have question, if anyone can answer-
are the sbd replacement meal bars allowed in phase 1?

joesfolks
Mon, Jul-10-06, 12:22
It is best to stay away from all frankenfoods, especially on phase one. Remember that anything can be breakfast. I like to have a big veggie soup made up in the fridge so all I have to do in the a.m. is stick a bowl in the nuker. You might mix up a nice chicken salad or tuna salad to serve on a lettuce leaf. There is a thread here that offers recipes for all kinds of things that you can check out. Hope this has been helpful. Best wishes.

dslee
Mon, Jul-10-06, 14:24
Thank you so much for your imput. I will use your suggestions.

nikeb00
Mon, Jul-10-06, 18:29
Welcome and good luck!!!!!!!!

dslee
Thu, Jul-13-06, 06:43
Thanks for the well wishes. I see from your ticker that you are well on your way in your endeavor to lose weight, congrats and keep up the good work.

nikeb00
Thu, Jul-13-06, 17:39
thank you!! You'll get there too!