PDA

View Full Version : New to the Beach....

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

wearelc
Sat, Jul-08-06, 13:05
Hello all..... :wave:

just wanted to say "hi" for my first post here! I have been doing Atkins since April and now my son wants to try lowcarb but wants to do South Beach......
so I'm switching to work with him! I'm kind of looking forward to some variety to tell you the truth!

I've enjoyed the posts I've read so far.....thanks!

Sharon

Judynyc
Sat, Jul-08-06, 15:12
Welcome to the Beach, Sharon and son!! :wave:

Be sure to come into the SBD forum itself and join us in the South Beach Babes thread for lost of support and ideas. :agree:

As you can see, I've been very successful on SBD and know that its a great plan for life!! Please feel free to cruise my journal as I did log my food for my entire time in phase II, which was 20 months total.

We have the updated food lists and meal plan charts there that I brought here from the official SBD web site. These lists and meal plan charts did help me alot, to learn the plan itself. :idea:

My very best to you on your journey!! :thup:

nikeb00
Sat, Jul-08-06, 18:31
Welcome and good luck!!!!!!!!!!!