PDA

View Full Version : How to change weight chart

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

seasoul
Sun, Jun-18-06, 04:34
I want to change my weight chart under "My Plan." It's the graph actually that shows weight loss. I typed in today's date at the top, and entered my current weight in the third box down but the actual chart is still showing loss from last week. And yes, I did "save changes." What did I do wrong? I just like to see the graph as weight slowly goes down. Thx.

Rosebud
Sun, Jun-18-06, 04:54
I want to change my weight chart under "My Plan." It's the graph actually that shows weight loss. I typed in today's date at the top, and entered my current weight in the third box down but the actual chart is still showing loss from last week. And yes, I did "save changes." What did I do wrong? I just like to see the graph as weight slowly goes down. Thx.
You didn't do anything wrong. ;)
Try refreshing your browser page. The weight graph seems to need us to click refresh before it will show the latest change.

Rosebud:rose:

mzsunrize
Wed, Jun-21-06, 16:54
Sometimes mine takes a day to refresh.

mum26boys
Mon, Feb-04-08, 17:44
Just thought I'd say this helped me today thanks.