PDA

View Full Version : Help need to exercise vigourously but...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jan1ce35
Sat, Jan-12-02, 09:21
I am currently halfway through an application for the Police Force. In order to be accepted I need to pass a fitness test. The fitness test involves a shuttle run, that is running 20 meters and back, steadily getting faster until you cannot run anymore. I have lost 10lbs low carbing and do not want to quit because in order to improve my running it is beneficial to get my weight down. I also train regularly at my gym and although am overweight am very fit and train intensly, my performance however has dropped considerably my times are down and my levels on cardio equipment cannot be sustained is this a catch 22 situation as I have read to avoid intense exercise???? Can anyone advise please........

Janice ... :confused: