PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone use the chatroom?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mscents
Sun, May-21-06, 15:42
I've been to the chatroom a few times but there's never anyone there. Do any of you go there and visit?

Trisha

Hismouse
Sun, May-21-06, 15:58
ms I was wondering the same , I notice the time lapse with the forms and people don't seem to post often. I wish there was more daily support going on

mscents
Sun, May-21-06, 16:01
Ya, I think the chatroom would be great to use for that weak moment when you just can't keep your hands off the stinking candy machine at work.....can you tell what I'm thinking about right now?? LOL!!

Trisha

Hismouse
Sun, May-21-06, 16:02
ms, I ate a adkins bar this am, then lunch was 3 hotwings, and greenbeans and cheese, And i just had a snack of cheese and turkey. is that too much cheese. Should I be eating more eggs?

mscents
Sun, May-21-06, 16:05
I eat cheese several times a day. Get the string cheese, it's so good. I like to wrap chhese and ham up in a lettuce leaf or just roll the cheese up in the ham. That's what my snack is most everyday.

Yes I Will
Sun, May-21-06, 16:26
I have tried to use the chat room. I have sat here with it on for a long time. Only twice did other people come in, but they did not stay.

I would like to see it active too. The only way for that to happen is for people to go there and stay there even if no one else is there.

Or we can set up times to meet there. Tonight I am not sure what time company is leaving. I am sure there will be gone by 8:30 EST. so I will once again try to sit in chat for a while to see if any one shows up.

If you are interested join me.

rodeo417
Sun, May-21-06, 18:19
if you want to meet in the chat room just pm me and i'll come over and chat. i have never seen anyone in it

Yes I Will
Sun, May-21-06, 18:35
Ok, if any one wants to chat. I will be there for a while

mscents
Sun, May-21-06, 20:01
It's 9pm Texas time and I'm going to leave the chat window open for a while in case any of you want to chat.

Trisha :)

GinaLeanne
Sun, May-21-06, 20:04
I've been there a few times, make a thread for yourself that says "your in the chat room" then when your there, leave the thread up......it worked for me before.........

lataisha
Mon, May-22-06, 09:39
Whenever anyone wants to chat just pm me orput up a post, i always go into the chat room and no one is in there, and u r right, we do need just a little more support for those week moments