PDA

View Full Version : Laura's Gym Log

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

lauraW
Wed, Jan-09-02, 12:17
Well..

I started back yesterday after being sick for about 4 weeks with pneumonia and strep..felt pretty good. I did 30 mins on the treadmill and worked my arms. Today, I did 45 mins and worked the legs...

Drank 64 oz while there...

bsayne
Wed, Jan-09-02, 13:28
Good for you starting a Gym Log! It really seems to help keep accountable! Keep up the good work!

Bsayne

lauraW
Thu, Jan-10-02, 10:54
Well...today I did 45 mins on the hill program..and studied my psychology at the same time. Didnt work any muscles today..I am tired..I think still recovering from being sick.

fern2340
Thu, Jan-10-02, 20:40
Laura-
Be sure to take care of youself and give your body the rest it needs!! Strep and pneumonia-- god bless ya!!!

lauraW
Wed, Jan-30-02, 09:30
Today is Wednesday..

I did 20 mins on hill program on Treadmill..yuck!
Worked biceps and shoulders and triceps..

50 sit ups..woo hooo!

bsayne
Fri, Feb-01-02, 15:31
Welcome to the corner! Sounds like you are ready to rock! 50 sit ups....wow..very impressive!

Keep up the good sweat!

Bsayne

lauraW
Tue, May-06-03, 07:00
I had forgotten I had this....weird! I have been back at lowcarbing for 2 weeks now, and its working so well..

I have been walking 2 miles at work every day...decided to add some jogging to it..oh boy, was I in for a surprise!
Wasn't too bad...i am sore today though. I walked a mile with it.

I need to get to the gym at nite and lift some weights...