PDA

View Full Version : Questions: Updating my stats and Sugar Alcohols

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

LibbyInWA
Sat, Apr-22-06, 09:19
Hi,

How do I update my stats here? Cannot figure it out. I am sure it is easy! :help:

Until this group I have never heard of sugar alcohols. I see in SF gum that the alcohols are listed. It seems to be part of the total carb count. Could someone please briefly enlighten me?

Many thanks for you help!

Libby

Rosebud
Sat, Apr-22-06, 18:34
Hi,

How do I update my stats here? Cannot figure it out. I am sure it is easy! :help:

Go to "UserCP" on the green menu bar, and click on "Edit profile." Don't forget to click on "Save changes" after you do. (BTDT :blush: )

Until this group I have never heard of sugar alcohols. I see in SF gum that the alcohols are listed. It seems to be part of the total carb count. Could someone please briefly enlighten me?

Sugar alcohols are problematic in that some of us react differently than others.
You can find a lot more info on them if you click here. (http://www.lowcarb.ca/tips/tips010.html)

Cheers,

Rosebud:rose:

LibbyInWA
Sun, Apr-23-06, 08:30
Thanks so much for your help!

Libby