PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I am an idiot....

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

KellyD
Sat, Apr-22-06, 05:36
Hi guys, how do I put the weight loss ticker on here. Those are so cool and I bet it helps to watch your progress! I am not very good at how to enter anything! Thanks! Will be gone most of the day, but tonight we will be at a friend's house and she uses forums a lot, maybe she can help me....
KellyD :help:

LibbyInWA
Sat, Apr-22-06, 09:23
Hi Kelly,
There must be two of here...idiots, that is. I can't figure it out either and I see no one has responded. Maybe they will. If you figure it out, let me know, OK?

Libby

Paleoanth
Sat, Apr-22-06, 09:27
Try reading this thread:

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=283449

BrandyG
Sat, Apr-22-06, 09:29
I'm watching this post too. I really think those tickers are cool! I've lost 6 pounds and want to scream it to the world, I'm so proud....Atkins rocks!

Paleoanth
Sat, Apr-22-06, 09:33
1. Get your ticker all configured.
2. On the last page, scroll down to where it says bbCode.
3.Copy the whole thing under bbCode
4. Go to your signature
5. Paste it there.

BrandyG
Sat, Apr-22-06, 09:42
Okay, I'm REALLY an idiot because I went to the site and created the cutest ticker, but can't attatch it to my profile! AAARRGGGG!!!! Quick help me before I do something drastic like eat one of my kids honey buns!

Paleoanth
Sat, Apr-22-06, 09:45
Try making sure it is all on one line.

Paleoanth
Sat, Apr-22-06, 09:53
It should look something like this without the *

[*url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
*http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10729;66;0;1/c/169/t/135/s/225/k/3b86/weight.png
[/url*]

BrandyG
Sat, Apr-22-06, 10:11
My life is now complete! Thank you SO much! (even though I'm sure you think I'm the biggest idiot in the world...lol) In my defense I was bettling a 3-year old while attempting to figure this out. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
Thanks again!

grammastar
Sat, Apr-22-06, 10:13
BrandyG....Did you figure out he ticker thing?

BrandyG
that was battling....not bettling.

grammastar
Never mind I see that you did.Have a good day!

BrandyG
Sat, Apr-22-06, 10:14
yes...you guys are so sweet! Thank you!

LibbyInWA
Sat, Apr-22-06, 11:18
I did it...I think! Thanks for the help from everyone here. You all are marvelous and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Libby

KellyD
Sat, Apr-22-06, 19:57
Okay, I think the cavalry has arrived, testing to see if ticker shows up!
You would think I would be concentrating more on my carbs and not the ticker!! Lol! :lol:

MichCott
Sat, Apr-22-06, 20:08
you guys are awesome!! so encouraging and helpful!!!!

MichCott
Sat, Apr-22-06, 20:12
you guys are so sweet, encouraging, and helpful!!!! :clap: