PDA

View Full Version : Need help..

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

nycstudent
Mon, Apr-10-06, 15:36
Hi eveeryone,

I am on day 8 of no carbs and just reallly screweeed up- had a large piece of cheescake..is there anything i can do to fix this, up until now i have been soo good:( Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
-nycstudent

emily30
Mon, Apr-10-06, 15:38
Hi eveeryone,

I am on day 8 of no carbs and just reallly screweeed up- had a large piece of cheescake..is there anything i can do to fix this, up until now i have been soo good:( Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
-nycstudent

Honestly, go right back to strict induction levels. Don't beat yourself up; many of us have cheated.

snmn&stars
Mon, Apr-10-06, 16:04
Hi eveeryone,

-nycstudent

Get back on track right away. Don't let it get you down and keep you down! I've noticed in the past with myself, once I cheated just a little and didn't get back on track right away, I've stayed off plan. Think of your goals and what you want to achieve. That should help you get back on track. A cheat every once in a while isn't going to hurt, but remember to always get back on track right away!!! Don't cheat once and give in!!!

snmn&stars
Mon, Apr-10-06, 16:06
One more thing! I've found that when I cheated before, working out helped me feel better! It helps counter-act the damage of the cheat!!!

Good Luck!

mike_d
Mon, Apr-10-06, 16:16
Sometimes a 'cheat cycle' can make you lose more weight. Don't worry, drink more water and try not to do it again. The worst it could throw you off is a day or two.

nycstudent
Mon, Apr-10-06, 18:16
Thank you all for your help and advice.. I was just tempted to give in completely and try something else again, but am feeling remotivated after reading your responses. Thanks!

CndDiva
Tue, Apr-11-06, 13:46
Are you doing ATkins cos your supossed to be having 20grams of carbs thru veggies.Eating no carbs is not safe.