PDA

View Full Version : Diet rite?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

IYONNA
Sun, Jan-06-02, 18:34
hi folks

happy new year!!!

I was in the store looking for something to drink beside water and i found DIET RITE soda, the label was screaming out at me
NO ASPARTME,NO SODIUM ,NO CAFFENINE, NO CALORIES so i bought a liter( white grape) and it taste great ( pms time) my
question is ,is it real?? :q: :q: :q:
It is made with SPLENDA and the nutrition lable stated

calories== 0

fat == 0

total carb =0

protien = 0

sodium = 0

can anyone tell me if this soda is real and if it safe to drink while doing atkins :q:
Oh! i hate pms :( :(

IslandGirl
Mon, Jan-07-02, 12:11
... for suspect Ingredients, that's always the backup to the Nutrition Label (which is based on serving size).

Also, I'm pretty sure this soda has been discussed many times, so a quick Search of the forums might be in order.

Hope this helps.

IYONNA
Tue, Jan-08-02, 09:57
Island Girl

thanks i will check the forum and see what i find, those soda taste too good to be true :wave:

Spearmintt
Wed, Jan-09-02, 09:52
Hi IYONNA! :wave:

I know we are suposed to stop our fizzy soda drinking, but its one of my hardest habits to kick.
I found the diet rite in 2 liters and have been buying it instead of the diet mountain dew that I consumed cases of. (think diet rite could come out with that flavor? :D )
I don't know if you have found the tangerine flavor or not, But I have been using it instead of a class of OJ in the morning. its a mind thing I guess.
Nice to see another floridian on the board, Keep up the good work!

Sherry

"Let your spirit soar"

IYONNA
Wed, Jan-09-02, 11:15
hi Sherry

I live and work in Miami, Florida and yes i have tried the tangerine and i love it , they also have 3 other flavors-- cola,white grape,tangerine and orange. i do drink a lot of water ,however ,the first week of the month my sweet tooth kicks in and i refused to let pms symptoms :confused: get the better of me. :) :) :)

WHY IS IT SO COLD IN FLORIDA? :thdown: 32degree!! I NEED TO GO WALKING

FLORIDA WEATHER IS SUPPOSE TO BE WARM NOT FREEZING C-O-L-D, C-O-L-D :mad: :mad:

BYE :wave: Nice to know another Floridian is on board and you are doing great on your weight loss,keep it up :) :)

justme
Wed, Jan-09-02, 12:26
geeze i'm wishing they will have it at my grocerie store...Sounds to good to be true....but i will be looking for it today!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :roll: