PDA

View Full Version : 10 pounds from goal 300/135/125

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

SazyFrazy
Sun, Apr-09-06, 07:43
:) Hi
I am a newbie to this site. :lol: :wave:
I am ten pounds from my goal weight for life.
I have lost from 300 to 135
175 poounds in about a year low carbing my way...;)
I have gone from a size 30 to a size 10 :wave:

I wish I had found this site sooner..... I really
like this site and just signed up today after a
friend refered me. She has lost from 300 to 170 :bhug:

I hope to find friends in here. please email me
I am going to start a jornal soon as I figure it out

Everyone have a great day....:p
Sazy

Stardust
Sun, Apr-09-06, 08:15
Hi there!

Congrats on your wonderful progress. I'll be glad when you start a journal, so I can check in on you.

You'll finds lots of support, friends, and knowledge here. Have fun!

SazyFrazy
Sun, Apr-09-06, 08:19
Thank you StarDust :wave:

eacoy
Sun, Apr-09-06, 08:59
Welcome to the Forum and Wow! what a lot you've already achieved.

There are others here who have made the adjustment from major losses to successful maintenance. You'll find suggestions and support to help you continue your success.

supaflyak7
Sun, Apr-09-06, 13:14
Welcome
I am so excited to see what you have accomplished. It gives hope to the rest of us who are struggling right now. I am so proud of you and I dont even know you! I hope you start your journal soon and let us all in on your way of how it all happened for you!
Kersten :agree: :wave: :agree: :wave: :agree: :wave:

HarlieLadi
Sun, Apr-09-06, 14:19
Great to see you good luck

:rheart:
:angel::wiggle:
:bash: :cheer: :read2: :Party:

Sharon

zorra_1
Sun, Apr-09-06, 15:30
What a great job you've done so far!!! :)

SunnyCarol
Mon, Apr-10-06, 20:40
Wow! I'm impressed! I just joined today and really like this site. I weighed almost 300 pounds last August and I have lost 74 pounds doing Atkins. I have been participating in another Atkins forum on eDiets and had lots of support. I'm looking forward to chasing you to the finish line! You ROCK!

Sunny

JaneDough
Mon, Apr-10-06, 22:55
Dang, girl! Losing 165lbs ain't nothing to sneeze at; I'm truly in awe.

Welcome to the site, and please visit us in the Triple Digits Club. We'd love to hear your words of wisdom. :wave:

rissa
Tue, Apr-11-06, 13:25
Wow! you're in the home stretch! thanks for joining us so we can share it with you and cheer you on! I'm sure you've got lots of words of advice for us as well! :)