PDA

View Full Version : here I am...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

chknwing
Wed, Apr-05-06, 18:08
A former shadow of my once atheletic and charming self....lmao...ok being serious...I have battled my health issues long enuff....I am here to learn and grow...or lose as it were....lol... ;) .....I am glad to find such a prolific and informative site...and believe me I will be standing on some shoulders here I am sure.... the goals I have for myself seem like an awfully long way away...day by day...I know ..

Ally731
Wed, Apr-05-06, 18:32
Hi Chknwing,

Cute! Just what I had for lunch. Welcome to the forum. It might look like a long way but if you take it one step at a time and make small goals for yourself it is going to be a piece of cake "steak". :lol:

This is my second time around and I've enjoyed it more than the first time even though I started a lil slow. I wish you all the best. If you need to talk all you gotta do is swing by my journal. Have a wonderful evening! :lol:

chknwing
Wed, Apr-05-06, 18:44
thanku Alley.....and believe me dont be surprised if I end up on you r journal doorstep...lol.....and congrats on your successes...wow... :thup: