PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone! Could use some Friendly Support

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Natashiia
Sat, Apr-01-06, 12:56
Just joined today~ :wave: Have been seeing some of the photos. WOW, the women are just beautiful & Looks like the weight is or has come off- Congratulations~

Although, I'm happy life overall~ I've becoming incresingly depressed w/ my weight. As I'm sure you have heard or been here yourself- I have done almost EVERYTHING to lose the weight. I've spent over or nearly $5,000.00 on diet pills, countless $$$$ on diet fads & such. I did Atkins in 2003 and I lost over 100 lbs. I just went about it the wrong way (and became very sick and lost most my hair) It's 2006 and Im heavier then when I did Atkins to start.
I don't know why its so tough this time- so I guess I'm just looking for some support & friends to hang in there~ I've started cutting out carbs & I've 'started' Atkins again~
I REALLY need to loose the weight for health reasons~ At 295 lbs (5"8 tall) I consider myself pretty active~ I love to walk & such and do other activities, Heck we even built our house with many stairs so I could have the exercise~ But Im constantly out of breath and I absolutely DISPISE looking at my body~ It literally can make me sick.
So in close, I hope to get to know more of you & lasting friendship begins.
**Hugs** God Bless & love you all~
Natashiia

Ptrcmcc6
Sat, Apr-01-06, 13:23
Hi Natashiia and welcome to the forums. There's a ton (no pun intended) of support here. Might I suggest you start a journal. This way you can keep track of how you feel, what you ate, etc., etc. Plus, all of us can pop in from time to time to see your progess and say "hello". Feel free to pop in at my journal to say "hello", anytime. You don't have to read it all as it is a lot of rambling-on on my part......lol.

Good luck with your journey!! I know you can do it!!

Happy eating!!

Patty