PDA

View Full Version : Back Again

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

JDJD2004
Sun, Mar-26-06, 14:25
After several attempts at WW, I finally got so frustrated with being unable to eat within my points range. I've decided to return to LCing, which is the only way I've been able to easily lose weight. I'm tired of beating myself up over not being able to control myself with high carb junk. So, here I am.

After one day, I'm down 2.5 lbs. I know it's water weight, but I've been feeling so bloated--like an over-stuffed sausage--it's nice to feel some quick relief from that bloat.

I'm very excited about being successful. I'm trying to lose 30 pounds before a mid-July family reunion....and another 30-40 after that. So, I'm sure I'll be seeing y'all. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Paleoanth
Sun, Mar-26-06, 16:28
Welcome back!