PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ozzycrazy3
Tue, Mar-21-06, 14:29
I live in Ottawa and my parents are currently in Texas and I have this great opportunity to have them bring me back some lowcarb (or sugar free) products that I can't find here in Ottawa (Canada).....and all that free of shipping :)

So, anybody have any suggestions? What should I ask for....
Thanks in advance!

Citruskiss
Tue, Mar-21-06, 17:29
Large bottle of DaVinci Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup (you can get these in the Wal-Mart Super Centers)...sometimes they'll also have caramel, kahlua and hazelnut flavours as well.

Slim-Fast Low Carb Shakes in Creamy Vanilla or Chocolate - I prefer the vanilla...it's pretty darn good. No sugar alcohols, high protein and lots of vitamins and fiber in these. I've tried both the Atkins shakes and the low-carb Slim Fast ones, and I find the Slim Fast ones to be much better tasting than the Atkins brand. These are also available at Wal-Mart Super Center for around $5 USD per four pack.

There are tons of low-carb chocolate bars and candies available in the US, but I've made it a rule to stay away from these, since they always stall my weight loss.

Hope you enjoy your new goodies when they arrive. ;)

shopgirl28
Tue, Mar-21-06, 17:40
yeah I second the davinci and slimfast but stand clear of any sf or lc candy