PDA

View Full Version : Ending induction a week early?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

oOLauren
Wed, Mar-15-06, 14:24
I ate about 40 carbs today and yesterday but i can't help it...what if i ended induction early?

Dodger
Wed, Mar-15-06, 14:30
The atkins induction is two weeks. The purpose is to eliminate carb cravings nad get your body into the fat burning mode. One day at 40 grams of carbs isn't going to ruin induction.

Mousesmom
Wed, Mar-15-06, 16:33
Induction is two weeks for a reason. It takes that long to really break the cravings and detox.

I wouldn't worry about one day at 40 carbs. Keep going on Induction, you will be glad you did.

Julie

Elizellen
Thu, Mar-16-06, 03:31
I ate about 40 carbs today and yesterday but i can't help it...
Please dont take this as criticism, but perhaps you ought to think about why you 'can't help' eating double the allowed carbs to see if you can find a strategy for sticking to the rules!

Perhaps if you list what you ate and why - how you were feeling , what you were doing at the time etc - you might get some insight into what went wrong in your planning of your meals?

Maybe some of the members here can help you plan them better?