PDA

View Full Version : Body part that you lost from first...?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

troyal147
Mon, Mar-13-06, 17:58
I lost 13.5 lbs on induction and another 3 this last week, I have also lost 3 inches off of my waist. Where is the first site that all of you have noticed lost "inches" first. I can't seem to have my hips budge

Just thought it would be fun as I always used to hear the first place you (females) will lose is their bust line....?

Kellissia-troyal147

bella_meow
Mon, Mar-13-06, 21:10
My butt! My fiance even said that. Actually today was my first weightloss compliment! Our roommate his best friend was watching tv. I came in and said "i'llbe so happy when i go to put on my black pants (size 13) and they fall off!" He said, "you should be happy now too, you're looking great!" I mean, honestly from a guy too, that made my week!

But, my butt was the first place

cujo4mvp
Mon, Mar-13-06, 21:37
Face was very noticable and my waste as well.

Right now my waste and thigh areas lost a ton as my jeans are falling off......I LOVE IT!

WyoDiva
Mon, Mar-13-06, 22:01
My face and my shoulders at first..though overall, I've lost the most off my waist!

On low-fat/low-cal diets, I did lose my bust dramatically at first, but it's been MUCH more gradual on LC (glad to lose it -was too big!)

bella_meow
Mon, Mar-13-06, 22:04
I wish my legs would lose faster! I checked my measurements and have only lost 2 inches in my ASS, but nowhere else! Sad.

emily30
Mon, Mar-13-06, 22:05
The first thing I lost was my "back boobs" (the two lumps below my bra strap on my back) :D

bella_meow
Tue, Mar-14-06, 00:05
also, my belt fits better!

Lobstergal
Tue, Mar-14-06, 00:14
My face and my stomach/abdomen area first.

droppin
Tue, Mar-14-06, 04:58
I hope to lose in my stomach and I have a ugly double chin I would love to get out..lol my legs are tight but my thighs...ugh

melissa G
Tue, Mar-14-06, 05:46
my butt and legs. my pants always get baggy in those areas before they are loose in the waist. My arms are always the last to go. I hate them! :mad:

Christine1
Tue, Mar-14-06, 07:50
Face (double chin went away) and "back boobs" here!

4beans4me
Tue, Mar-14-06, 07:52
Face and chest for me.

deb34
Tue, Mar-14-06, 07:55
face first, then a slow shrinkage everywhere else evenly...

Huskerchic
Tue, Mar-14-06, 08:01
For me it was my face.

Josiemk
Tue, Mar-14-06, 09:57
My stomach

Seto Kaiba
Tue, Mar-14-06, 14:31
My face and around my ribcage, and lose last where my weight first came on, which of course, is the butt. :rolleyes:

bella_meow
Tue, Mar-14-06, 15:29
does anyone know any spot excersises that actually work?

foxgluvs
Tue, Mar-14-06, 15:31
Face and waist :D

JandLsMom
Tue, Mar-14-06, 16:21
Face and waist here too!

bella_meow
Tue, Mar-14-06, 16:29
I just wish my face would show it more :(

pipsqueak
Tue, Mar-14-06, 17:01
I tend to lose from my face go down, face then chest arms middrift then gut then the backside is the last and hardest of all like when the fat is melting it sinks to the hips and thighs, drives me nuts.

HoneyBunch
Tue, Mar-14-06, 19:04
Hmmm......My face first and then my tummy.

bride911
Wed, Mar-15-06, 01:25
face first...then rib cage and collarbone area (which means bye bye boobs)...but just yesterday i noticed those little lines you get in your skin when its not pulled as tight any more around my calves...and i thought i was in a slump...

boree
Wed, Mar-15-06, 09:26
For me it was my face and my boobs, I always lose from my boobs first.