PDA

View Full Version : wow cant believe it I lost 5

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

droppin
Fri, Mar-10-06, 11:42
this is so cool .. I have only been LCL for a couple days without cheating and I lost 5 pound sthat was so fast :wave: :lol: :agree:

Alleine
Fri, Mar-10-06, 12:25
Congrats on your loss!!

sushichef
Sat, Mar-11-06, 15:38
:cheer: Wow! good for you...keep going :cheer:

tethgirl
Sat, Mar-11-06, 16:48
Its great to hear this!! Keep up the good work!!!

cajuda
Sat, Mar-11-06, 18:11
Losing so quickly will certainly give you the determination and desire to stick with Atkins. Hooray for you. :cheer:

GlendaRC
Sat, Mar-11-06, 18:47
That's wonderful! I'm so pleased for you that you've had a quick start, but just a word of warning - it WILL slow down! Mostly we seem to average 1-1/2 to 2 pounds a week, sometimes as little as 2 or 3 lbs per month. And, of course, sometimes we hit a plateau when we wonder if it'll ever move again!! As long as it's going the right way, you're making progress and learning how to eat for the rest of your life to keep your weight under control!

Keep up the good work!

droppin
Sun, Mar-12-06, 06:06
this is why I come here. So many words of incouragement and people are so nice and they will keep you going thanks