PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

movingfrwd
Tue, Mar-07-06, 19:00
:wave:

So I did atkins like 7 years ago and dropped a bunch of weight. I fell off that wagon, and now i'm heavier than ever.

I'm and the 8th day of low carb and i've lost 10lbs.

I haven't had time to excercise but i'm sure it would have been more. :agree:

I'm loving all the energy I have on this diet.

The only problem I have is getting higher calories..

I had less than 600 calories today. I didn't make any red meats which surely would have bumped it up. I'm full and satisfied.

I'm in the induction phase of the diet.

Anyways I'm aiming to lose 127 more pounds.

Wildflowr6
Tue, Mar-07-06, 19:24
Welcome!!! You will find LOADS of information on these threads, and be sure to check out the incredible recipe section!

Lesle
Wed, Mar-08-06, 05:24
Welcome, and good luck in your weightloss journey!
Add some fat and more calories to your meals by using extra dressing on your salads, or extra butter in your eggs, etc. You dont have to necessarily eat red meat.
Don't give up..
Lesle

JJ TERRY
Wed, Mar-08-06, 11:40
Welcome ... keep coming around and you will be inspired!

annie_lwp
Sat, Apr-01-06, 13:01
Hi, my name is Ann. I just joined and I was looking for someone who started dieting around the same time I started Atkins. I started March 1, 2006 and want to lose 125 pounds. I just wanted to know if you'd like to be weight loss buddies since we have similar goals. I've only lost 8 pounds since March 1st but I want to stay motivated. This is also my second time doing Atkins. Talk to you soon.

Ptrcmcc6
Sat, Apr-01-06, 13:13
Welcome and good luck on your journey.

Happy eating!!

Patty