PDA

View Full Version : Hello Newbie here =)

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

dolphingir
Mon, Feb-27-06, 18:29
Hello all. i'm new here to this forum and to the diet scene.. haha.. If anyone has tips/advice or anything i'd be glad to hear it..
I just started a low carb diet 2 weeks so far so good.. today started the 3rd week..
wish me luck..

MonicaAus
Mon, Feb-27-06, 18:35
Hello there Good Luck to you!!!
Iam new here also
keep posting maybe start a journal
lots of good info here

monica

klc145
Mon, Feb-27-06, 20:05
Welcome to the boards! I would definately suggest checking out the great recipe section...tons of ideas there!

Best of luck to you on your low carb journey!!

bkloots
Tue, Feb-28-06, 12:31
Welcome. And good luck. But it isn't really luck that gets you where you want to go. It's EDUCATION. The more you learn, and the more you venture into the whole variety of the experience, the more successful you will be, not just for weight loss, but for lifelong good health.

mrstmitch
Tue, Feb-28-06, 12:49
Hello! :wave: Welcome. You'll find a lot of info on this site... As BKLoots said, educate yourself as much as possible.

WELCOME!!

dolphingir
Wed, Mar-01-06, 07:18
well so far i've lost 10 pounds.. in 2 weeks. i'm having a lil bit of a rough time drinking enough water.. I chase 2 lil boys around all day and i dont seem have enough hands to care a bottle of water.. any Advice on that? thanks for all the support..

bkloots
Wed, Mar-01-06, 07:38
Congrats on the 10 lb. loss. That's exceptionally good. Keep going.

Chasing little boys is good exercise. But don't make excuses. Drink the water. This is an easy problem to solve.

dolphingir
Thu, Mar-02-06, 07:14
i'm working very hard on drinking alot of water. Yesterday was better I find if i leave a glass where i see it all the time i drink more. and How do i make changed to the weight thing in the upper right corner?? thanks

mrstmitch
Thu, Mar-02-06, 08:41
How do i make changed to the weight thing in the upper right corner?? thanks

Click on "User CP" (in the green bar in the upper left section of the screen) and then click "Edit Profile". Scroll down until you see the field to enter your current weight.