PDA

View Full Version : low carb flour

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

kmekern
Sun, Feb-26-06, 14:25
I have been searching on-line for a store to purchase low carb flour from. I can not find anything close to were I live. Does anybody purchase items like this off the web and why do you find them? :help:

MissSherry
Sun, Feb-26-06, 14:30
netrition and look for carbquick. It is a baking mix like Bisquick. They also make just a flour.

Gemmafafen
Sun, Feb-26-06, 15:19
You could also just used almond flour, would that work for your recipe?

MeBLady
Sun, Feb-26-06, 17:28
I have been searching on-line for a store to purchase low carb flour from. I can not find anything close to were I live. Does anybody purchase items like this off the web and why do you find them? :help:

Netrician.com has just about everything you could think of, and the shipping is quick.

You can find some LC "flours" in health food stores, or you can grind almonds in a food processor to get "almond meal".

jjb2000
Mon, Feb-27-06, 11:10
I buy everything from Netrition. They have good prices, fast shipping and great customer service.

kmekern
Wed, Mar-01-06, 07:57
Thanks for the web site.

Alleine
Wed, Mar-01-06, 13:49
Soy Flour is awesome too. Excellent for Onion Rings and Chicken fingers.