PDA

View Full Version : fell off wagon

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

TammyL
Tue, Jan-01-02, 10:09
I fell off my atkins diet two days ago and have restarted today hopefully my new year will start on a better note than it ended.
I have a question ? On the introduction 14 days are u aloud to have eggs or not? It says in his book that no dairy products other than cheese, cream or butter. I was just wanting to make sure that I don't blow it back on my first day :D I hope to get the answers I need soon. thanks

alto
Tue, Jan-01-02, 10:20
Welcome back, Tammy :) You've already accomplished quite a lot, so best wishes for more of the same in 2002.

Yes, you can have eggs on induction. Good luck!

TammyL
Tue, Jan-01-02, 10:34
Thanks alto for the helping hand and yes I have made a big differance and hopefully will continue my sucess. Thanks for the help of the eggs. :D

CarrieAnn8
Tue, Jan-01-02, 10:56
Good luck on starting again. Im glad you know now about the eggs, I couldnt live without them. You have done good so far, at least you know what diet works.

Have fun!!!!

Carrie-Ann

LC Sponge
Tue, Jan-01-02, 11:05
Hi Tammy - it helps to remember that eggs aren't dairy (although they are found in the dairy section). They are actually meat.

TammyL
Tue, Jan-01-02, 11:19
thanks I never really knew that eggs were meat. That really helps me out. :roll:

EllieEats
Tue, Jan-01-02, 16:31
Welcome Tammy!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Looks like you did well so far!! Just jump right back in!!!

Look forwrd to seeing you around the forum!!
Ellie :wave:

TammyL
Tue, Jan-01-02, 17:10
thanks ellieeats I ahve come a long weigh and I hope to see u around too.