PDA

View Full Version : Today is my day

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

KellieW
Fri, Feb-24-06, 12:56
I went to the doctor today and, much to my dismay, realized I have gained more weight and now weigh 225 pounds. My doctor put me on Glucophage for weight loss - I don't have any of the other diagnoses that would warrent Glucophage and as I was researching this med I found this website. I've never done anything like this before but at this point I will try anything.

candctroll
Fri, Feb-24-06, 15:40
Good luck Kellie.

Start eating healthy and exercising and hopefully you won't be on that medication long!

Mousesmom
Fri, Feb-24-06, 15:57
Welcome Kellie! Glad you found us. There's lots of good info on here to help you along.

All the best, Julie

saffron28
Sat, Feb-25-06, 04:41
Welcome Kellie!! Good luck with your efforts! This is a great site and the information is wonderful. Every one on the boards are terrific and so supportive. I wish you all the best on your efforts to get healthy. Hopefully it won't be long and you can get off the medication.

Again Welcome and Good Luck!!!