PDA

View Full Version : Alice Cooper & Low Carb?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ddog27
Mon, Feb-20-06, 13:29
I went to an Arena football game on Saturday and before the game we went to the restaurant owned by Alice Cooper. It is called Alice Cooperstown; it is a mix of rock and sports. I was surprised that they had a low crab menu! The food was great and portions were huge. I could not finish my whole dinner. So thank you to Alice Cooper for supporting the low carbers out there!

kevinpa
Mon, Feb-20-06, 13:42
Wasn't it Alice Cooper that used to bite off the heads of snakes on stage as part of his act?........Thats low carb right?........:lol:

KarenJ
Mon, Feb-20-06, 15:23
LOL I thought that was Ozzie...

black57
Mon, Feb-20-06, 15:38
Wasn't it Alice Cooper that used to bite off the heads of snakes on stage as part of his act?........Thats low carb right?........:lol:

And remember the song, Only Women Bleed? Tha's low carb :)

Wildflowr6
Mon, Feb-20-06, 21:07
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IBeatAnnaR
Tue, Feb-21-06, 18:37
I thought Ozzie bit the heads off of bats and ate raw liver...sounds LC to me though...

I liked a lot of Ozzie's music but his TV show SUCKED, don't know if it was due to his wierd A$$ spoiled kids or the fact that an illiterate drunk and doped up cowboy with marbles in his mouth could speak more clearly.

Never liked Alice Cooper...heard he was walking down the street and saw some kids spitting on a window to see who's flim was nastier...as the story goes, he licked the window clean and said "that is what you call gross".

acadkate
Tue, Feb-21-06, 19:44
...heard he was walking down the street and saw some kids spitting on a window to see who's flim was nastier...as the story goes, he licked the window clean and said "that is what you call gross".
eeeeoooooowwww

black57
Sat, Feb-25-06, 00:50
And remember the song, Only Women Bleed? Tha's low carb :)

You know, I was thinking of this post earlier today and came to a different conclusion. Only Women Bleed is low carb ONLY if the woman is a low carber. If she eats alot of bread, rice and sugar, that blood isn't low carb at all. ;)

black57
Sat, Feb-25-06, 00:53
I thought Ozzie bit the heads off of bats and ate raw liver...sounds LC to me though...

After seeing Ozzie's TV show, I think that he used a stunt double to do that.

emmy207
Mon, Feb-27-06, 11:24
Lol, alot of people in Britain call Atkins a blokes diet because of all the meat.

IBeatAnnaR
Mon, Feb-27-06, 17:47
You know, I was thinking of this post earlier today and came to a different conclusion. Only Women Bleed is low carb ONLY if the woman is a low carber. If she eats alot of bread, rice and sugar, that blood isn't low carb at all. ;)

Ewwww that's hard to swallow :yawn:

kevinpa
Mon, Feb-27-06, 17:59
:yum: Low Carb Yummy. :lol:

http://www.alicecooperimpersonator.com/images/mainsm.jpg

black57
Mon, Feb-27-06, 21:12
I have to say that the first time I saw him on The "70s TV concert show, "In Concert", I could not sleep.

Schooools out for the summer the summer the summer the summer.

VicW
Wed, Mar-01-06, 12:42
MANY years ago I worked at the Grande Ballroom in Detroit (1969). Alice was a true professional showman. The act was really gross some of the time but it was a performance. Ozzy (then with Black Sabbath) was what Sigmund Freud would have described as 'spooky'.

dawninHI
Wed, Mar-01-06, 12:49
gotta love the alice.. he has a great radio show that plays here at night.

arc
Wed, Mar-01-06, 14:14
MANY years ago I worked at the Grande Ballroom in Detroit (1969). Alice was a true professional showman. The act was really gross some of the time but it was a performance. Ozzy (then with Black Sabbath) was what Sigmund Freud would have described as 'spooky'.

Everytime that I have seen Alice Cooper interviewed, he has come across as a very intelligent and well spoken individual. I believe that those "gross out" stories are all urban legends, though they can't help but to enhance the mystique. :)

Lessara
Thu, Mar-02-06, 16:45
I love Alice Cooper! "Might as well be on Mars" is a favorite :D