PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Another Newbie here

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Carb Diva
Sat, Feb-18-06, 21:39
:wave: Hi everyone. I am so happy to have stumbled upon this website. I have been battling the bulge for over a year now. I did successfully lose 36 pounds before my wedding but I went out of control after the big day and now I am only 10 pounds away from where I started. :mad: I swore to myself that I would never get back to the weight I was at but my scale seemed to differ. I just got to the point that I was sick of saying to myself and my husband that "I am starting tomorrow " as I whack a Blizzard in my face. You know load up on all the goodstuff. As I look back now, it was like I was getting prepared to hibernate. :) Well, I started Atkins again 3 days ago and I am down 3 pounds. Sorry for my blabbering. Thanks for the support in Advance :) Sincerely,
Carb Diva

SafferBabe
Sun, Feb-19-06, 00:10
Hi there :wave:

Well done on bouncing back to low-carbing :thup: And welcome to these boards :)

Best of luck for your journey :thup:

:rheart:

Raileen
Sun, Feb-19-06, 01:21
hey carb diva, welcome and good luck to you!

leanne2006
Sun, Feb-19-06, 18:26
Hey carb diva good luck this time its my second time again I lost 45 pounds three years ago and now I up twenty pounds again, so maybe we can motivate each other ?

sunnysidup
Sun, Feb-19-06, 19:09
Preparing to hibernate. That's funny. Actually I think I've been doing that every year too!
Best wishes in your weightloss journey.

SugarFluff
Mon, Feb-20-06, 03:02
Welcome and congratulations on the weight you've already lost!

MonicaAus
Sun, Feb-26-06, 08:14
WELCOME!!!
You will find alot of great information and support here

monica