PDA

View Full Version : newbie

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jaycee
Sun, Dec-30-01, 11:04
I am new to this board- I have been following the Atkins for 11 mons. now I have lost 35 lbs. 5 more to go, my hubby has lost 85 with 15 to go. we are stalled at this time,but we are sticking to it. :)

LC Sponge
Sun, Dec-30-01, 11:07
Hi Jaycee and welcome.

Congrats on the success that you and your dh have enjoyed. Those last few pounds can make you want to pull your hair out, eh? :) so good for you for being patient.

alto
Sun, Dec-30-01, 11:51
Hi, jaycee, and congratulations to both you and your husband :) I hope you post often. Your stick-to-it-iveness will be a great inspiration to a lot of us! We have a Journals section, where members can post daily food logs, successes, struggles -- I hope you'll join in and start one yourself. Welcome!

EllieEats
Sun, Dec-30-01, 16:58
WOW!!!
That's excellent!!
CONGRATS to you and to hubby!! :thup: :thup:
The last pounds are always the hardest to get rid of... but you've come this far so I'm sure you'll do it!!
Welcome to the forum.
Start a journal and let us in on your secrets!! :D
Ellie :wave: