PDA

View Full Version : Where did my journal go (cyberspace)

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

borlisch
Sat, Dec-29-01, 20:08
Well I decided to do a journal, read bulletin, typed my journal but when I added, it , it said I was not logged in, which I was, but do you have to log in separately to journals? Do I need to redo this journal, or is it out there somewhere?

Will check tomorrow to see if anyone has an answer.

Thanks

Borlisch :confused:

doreen T
Sat, Dec-29-01, 20:46
hi Barb,

Well, the usual drill is to ask if you have cookies enabled, and if so, then double-check your profile settings to check the option "Browse this board with cookies?"

But, this exact thing happened to me today also, twice as a matter of fact. I went to post or to look at a member profile, and got the message you are not permitted or you are not logged in ... returned to the main index page and whaddya know, I had been logged out.

If it happens again, just so you don't lose your post and all your typing ... use your browser's back button to go back to your message. Use your mouse or keyboard to select and copy the contents of your post. Go to the index page and log in. Open a new reply or new thread, depending on what you were originally doing , then just paste your message in the new message box and submit.

Doreen

tamarian
Sat, Dec-29-01, 20:48
Hi Borlish,

Here's just my guess, since I don't know what steps you tried.

Did you try to create a thread in the archives? That forum doesn't allow new threads, only replies.

Visit the "B" journals and click "New Thread" , and type your first entry, it should work :)

Wa'il

borlisch
Sun, Dec-30-01, 06:50
Thank you very much, Doreen and Tamarian. I will try again today and check everything before I send it.

Hope you have a great day. Keep smiling.

Barb :)