PDA

View Full Version : Day 18 already (results)

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sunnysidup
Wed, Feb-08-06, 12:25
Wow, I am losing track of the days now. The first 3 went so slowly, then it sped up. Now I have to stop and count back. Soon I'll be counting by the weeks instead!

I am 36% on my way to goal. :thup:

I am rarely hungry - and have to remind myself to eat now! (Who would have EVER thought???) :thup:

My middle roll on my stomach is almost all the way gone, and the lowest roll is 1/2 the size. I no longer collect sweat between my rolls! :thup:

My only pair of work pants that fit me are now loose - and were so on Day 10. :thup:

I now have a 2nd pair that fit, and have been since Day 13. :thup:

I am more clear headed and articulate. :thup:

I have more energy. :thup:

I am looking forward to hanging around in my bathing suit all summer on our brand new (1st ever) boat - instead of dreading it. :thup:

These are just some things you have to look forward to if you're contemplating starting (or sticking with) Atkins. :thup: :thup: :thup:

sunnysidup
Wed, Feb-08-06, 12:27
What are some of your Non-Scale Victories? (NSV)'s ?

zorra_1
Wed, Feb-08-06, 14:41
I am more clear headed and articulate. :thup:
I have had similar experiences. I feel more emotionally stable, not subject to the mood swings that too many carbs used to give me...if I didn't get that pie NOW, it was bad!! :lol:

skinnyRay
Wed, Feb-08-06, 21:14
Hi

for me it has been that i am not craving the carbs and that i'm not having the dreaded 'shakes' that i was always having from sugar dips. another victory would be people starting to comment not that I have lost weight but that i look really good lately....a girl can't hear that enough LOL