PDA

View Full Version : Hello - Jeza here - first timer

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jeza
Wed, Feb-08-06, 09:05
Hiya

I'm Jeza - from London. Weight 76kgs - (167lb). I was normally about 60kgs until I gave up smoking last year and then BANG!!! I have done Atkins before which worked brilliant for me the first time but not so good the next few, I think it was the alchohol. hee hee.. But on a serious note - I have just had my 27th birthday and have decided that enough is enough.

So today is day 2 for me - and not yet in ketosis.... Hopefully I will chat soon to all you old timers.

Hugs
Jeza
x

lizzyLC
Wed, Feb-08-06, 09:24
Welcome Jeza. Happy 27 and good luck to you.

TyroneBill
Wed, Feb-08-06, 10:00
Welcome Jeza, I'm new here too and from what I've seen it's a great place. Good luck vibes to you.

bob2112
Wed, Feb-08-06, 11:11
Welcome aboard.

Jeza
Thu, Feb-09-06, 03:14
What a Fabulous welcome!!!! Love the saying, sortof sends shivers.....

Hugs and thanks

Jeza
Thu, Feb-09-06, 03:16
Hiya Slackasauras... I'm trying to get rid of mine at present so I think mine can stay at home. lol.....

Hope you get this okay,... Still not sure how this all works.

Hugs and thanks

Jeza
Thu, Feb-09-06, 03:18
Hiya TyroneBill,

Must say finding it strange to use but will persevere....
217 days cheat free????? WOW!!! I bow down, this is third day and already getting the sugar shakes. lol

Hugs and thanks

jezz1581
Thu, Feb-09-06, 05:00
another Jez. I'm from Aus and started a week ago. love it!