PDA

View Full Version : Which Book to buy for Mtc

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Fialka
Tue, Feb-07-06, 14:33
Hello! I've been doing a medically supervised protein diet and am facing maintenance before goal due to some medical stuff I need to do.

So I'm trying to decide what book(s) to buy for mtc support.

Even though I'm not doing Atkins I have the Essential Atkins (I think it's called), the one that covers induction and that's it.

I've looked at DANDR and Atkins for Life but didn't feel really strongly about either one and am concerned about some of the commercial bias people here have noted in them. I've read South Beach too, although it was a long time ago.

Does anyone have any book reccommendations for people about to go into maintenance? I'd like to follow a plan and have some more formal guidance than I'm going to get from my doctor.

What has been the book you've turned to again and again on this wol?

F

cnmLisa
Tue, Feb-07-06, 15:32
Is Mtc maintenance??? if so, I like Atkins For Life. It has meal plans for about 5 different levels of carbs.