PDA

View Full Version : Determined to be thin again

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Sharlastar
Wed, Feb-01-06, 15:31
Hi everybody, My names Sharla*. I did atkins a little more than a year ago and went from 175 pounds downt to 130 pounds, I maintained my weight after I lost it with out using a LC plan for 7 months and guess what in the next 4 monthes I gained 30 pounds."a boyfriend who loves to eat may have helped with that", That's a lot for someone who's only 22 yo. So I started Atkins again on Jan. 30, 2006. I am also exercising at the gym at least 5 days a week. I graduate from college in may and plan on getting married sometime in the next year (gotta love guys who can't pick a date), So to sum it up I want be thin at this important turning point in my life.
Sharla*

scrapbookr
Wed, Feb-01-06, 15:32
Welcome! :) :) :)

finngal
Wed, Feb-01-06, 15:49
I hear ya'! I, too, am headed back to the 130's if it kills me...
best wishes!
If ya' need soeone to pal around with and post progress with during the week - pop on in my journal. The more the merrier!

Congratulations on all the good things on your life. :thup:

Yanksfan
Wed, Feb-01-06, 17:59
Good luck young lady and welcome. :)

bob2112
Wed, Feb-01-06, 18:53
Welcome aboard.