PDA

View Full Version : vwbabe

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

vwbabe
Wed, Feb-01-06, 08:12
Well, I'm back to Atkins because I've had success in the past, plus I feel SO GOOD when I'm low carbing. I guess what I need is support and accountability. It seems I lose interest before I ever reach my goal weight. I'm sick of being overweight, and I want to get healthy. HELP!

loserinnc
Wed, Feb-01-06, 08:40
Hi, welcome to the forum. Good luck on your journey.

sirlarry
Wed, Feb-01-06, 08:42
Welcome :wave:

MargoP
Wed, Feb-01-06, 11:26
:wave: :sunny:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Glad you are here :) you have decided to start again and that is great. welcome you will find lots of support here. Good luck on you journey to a new you. I know you can do it! :thup: ~MargoP

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10724;88;0;0/c/-9/t/-80/k/02f5/weight.png
(http://www.TickerFactory.com/)

bob2112
Wed, Feb-01-06, 19:07
Welcome back onboard. I think you will find this is a great place for support and motivation.

Wishing you all the best on your journey.

vwbabe
Fri, Feb-03-06, 11:14
Thank you for your replies, they really mean a lot. I know this is going to be a long haul, but it's SO nice to know you guys are out there sharing my struggles. I've got a challenge this weekend. My sister, (tall and skinny - figures) is having me over for my birthday dinner. I have such a hard time going to people's houses, because I don't want to be rude!!! Any suggestions?

Laydebleu
Fri, Feb-03-06, 11:31
Welcome and I wish you great success on your journey.

Can I suggest starting up a journal, I know mine helps keep me on track. I have met some great folks through the journal as well and even gotten a few great recipes.

Have a happy low carb weekend.