PDA

View Full Version : Unforgettable Sweets

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

LiveWell
Mon, Jan-30-06, 08:05
It looks like they are ready for orders now if anyone was interested. The only thing is they didnt include their carb counts (they really should)!

Unforgettable Sweets (http://www.unforgettablesweets.net/index.htm)

Lesle
Mon, Jan-30-06, 09:55
No thanks!
The low carb sweets just make me want the real thing. And I don't want to give in to the "sugar beast" again anytime soon!
Better for me to eat REAL healthy foods and not chemical-laden stuff anyway.
Tastes better, too!

Lesle

CFR
Mon, Jan-30-06, 11:25
I called them and they faxed me a list of their low carb products with the carb counts listed. They are all very low. I don't think there was anything greater the 9 or 10 carbs. I think they've always shipped, but we have to pick up the shipping costs. The farther you are the more expensive. I hope they work on that, I'd really like to order from them, but have no desire to spend 30 dollars on shipping alone.

ShayKNJ
Mon, Jan-30-06, 12:17
It looks like they are ready for orders now if anyone was interested. The only thing is they didnt include their carb counts (they really should)!

Unforgettable Sweets (http://www.unforgettablesweets.net/index.htm)

They have a sheet with everything listed with the carb counts maybe they can fax it to you. They sent it to me with my order. I placed an order last Tuesday and received my stuff Friday.

I am very pleased with everything I have tried so far. The cinnamon rolls are EXCELLENT! I did order pancake mix which got a hole in it and leaked onto everything else. Most of the mix was still in the bag but it was messy. I will let them know they should package this better for shipping.

I highly recommend them. I love muffins, breads and pizza and this is best way without cheating.

CindySue48
Mon, Jan-30-06, 14:03
Do they send ingredients too?

mammac-5
Mon, Jan-30-06, 15:00
I couldn't get the link to work; I'll try again later.

MissSherry
Mon, Jan-30-06, 17:39
Ummm $40 for a cheesecake?? That is ok.