PDA

View Full Version : hi all

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

nbtactical
Sun, Jan-29-06, 18:42
Just surfed on doing a low carb search been doing the low carb thing for 6 months or so down from aproxs 208lbs to 165 lbs ....and lovin it

pinkclouds
Sun, Jan-29-06, 19:00
welcome! It looks like you are doing fabulous! What kind of workouts do you do? Have you been following Atkins or something different? Welcome to the forum! :D

AmandainBC
Sun, Jan-29-06, 19:02
Hi and Welcome :wave:. You are sure doing great.

sirlarry
Sun, Jan-29-06, 19:08
welcome to the club

nbtactical
Mon, Jan-30-06, 07:54
welcome! It looks like you are doing fabulous! What kind of workouts do you do? Have you been following Atkins or something different? Welcome to the forum! :D
Pink you are looking hot "sizzle" I follow a pretty strick work out routine now...but to me it was all about the low carb because now I can see what working out is really doing for me...keep in touch and your looking great

nbtactical
Mon, Jan-30-06, 07:56
Hi Amanda and thanks for the comments if there is anything I can do to help you on your mission please message me

nbtactical
Mon, Jan-30-06, 07:56
welcome to the club
Thanks Larry