PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

kauritree
Wed, Jan-25-06, 12:11
Hi I am new to this site but not new to Atkins which is the plan I have been following.. I started following it in March/April 2005 ( I didn't really keep records so am just guessing)I did weigh and measure after a week or so though. I am now pretty much at my goal weight, well pretty happy for now anyway. I love this woe and I love to hear peoples success stories. I live in New Zealand and am a working mother with two teenage sons we are lucky because meat is not a problem as we have a small farm. so this woe is perfect for me. Love the site keep up the good work everyone...

bkloots
Wed, Jan-25-06, 14:21
Best wishes. I'm looking forward to a trip to NZ later this year--to revisit friends I made in high school decades ago. I've been back once, and can't wait to show my husband what a beautiful and friendly country it is.

I have to admit that my original weight problem got started during 8 mos in NZ during high school. Too many Pavlovas, afternoon teas, and helpings of delicious fresh meats. Of course, on Atkins, the meat wouldn't be a problem now, would it?

You could even learn how to make a sugar-free Pav, I'll bet. Still popular?

bob2112
Wed, Jan-25-06, 15:34
Welcome to the forums.