PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say hello :0)

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Fauna
Sat, Jan-21-06, 09:09
Hello, everyone. :wave: I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My best friend and I started Protein Power almost a week ago. I had done this WOE before and had lost 38 pounds in 4 months. Why I stopped eating right, I have no idea. But I did, and I gained all that I had lost and more. This time, it's different, and I knew it was different from the first day. Having someone who is going through this with me is the biggest motivator in the world. This coming Sunday is our measuring day, and Monday is weigh day. Instead of dreading it, like I have every time I've ever tried to lose weight, I am so excited! I know what works for me, and I'm really buckling down and going to do it right. I know that this is not just a way of eating but a way of life. I've been reading the boards for a few days, and I have been really encouraged by everyone's posts. I finally decided to start posting as well, so here I am.

Here's wishing you all wonderful success in your low carb journey! ;)

dcgoodin
Sat, Jan-21-06, 09:20
Welcome Fauna - you will love it here, great wealth of information and support :wave:

bob2112
Sat, Jan-21-06, 09:42
Welcome to the forums.

GunaB130
Sat, Jan-21-06, 10:11
Great attitude!!!!!!! You will have super success if you keep it!!

Welcome!!! :wave:

Lexguy42
Sat, Jan-21-06, 13:58
welcome to the forum Fauna and best of luck on your journey

Betsy-StL
Sun, Jan-22-06, 08:40
Hi Fauna :wave: and welcome to the forums. I wish you much success on your low carb journey.