PDA

View Full Version : Need someone to be accountable too

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ricktrev
Fri, Jan-20-06, 22:08
I know that I need to lose weight but for some reason I feel that if I have no one to be accountable too I never start. I am married and my wife loves me for who I am so she has never made an issue of my weight. I need to lose about 100 pounds and I need someone to keep me going. I know that it is up to me but if I have someone watching I think it will be easier. Thats why I'm here...Thanks all here I go..

Dodger
Fri, Jan-20-06, 22:12
Get your rear in gear and start being healthy!

Is that what you want?

I'm sure that you know that excessive weight has problems. Talk to your wife and let her know that you want to lose weight and would like her support. While she loves you for yourself, she will still love you when you are thinner and healthier.

BTW, Welcome to the forum.

SkeeterX
Fri, Jan-20-06, 22:13
Welcome, Ricktrev.. I know what you mean.. support here is so helpful... just knowing someone is looking over your shoulder helps you to make better choices!

CanadianT
Sat, Jan-21-06, 03:24
Hey Ricktrev, just keep visiting the site on a regular basis and eveyone here will help u with ur journy. Like Mike said, tell ur wife u need abit of support, i am sure she will help out abit as well. The more support u can get the better!!!

Toni

bob2112
Sat, Jan-21-06, 08:16
Welcome to the forums. YOU can do it.

ricktrev
Thu, Jan-26-06, 20:02
Thanks for the support all...I do have my wife on board now. I look forward to seeing you all in the forums.