PDA

View Full Version : Cheesy Spicy Chicken

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

RamonaK
Mon, Dec-24-01, 10:32
This is an awesome flavored chicken. The amounts have to be adjusted according to the number of people you are preparing for and amount of flavor.

I start with 2 frozen chicken breasts (boneless) that I thaw to just icy. Cooking them this way keeps them juicy and they do not dry out before they finish cooking. I dice the breasts into mouth size pieces. I saute with butter.. until light golden brown.

Add Louisania Hot Sauce (typically used for chicken wings). This is done to flavor.

Once chicken is cooked and coated with sauce. Shred your favorite cheese, I use cheddar.. cover and remove from heat, let stand until cheese melts.

I then take my vegetables, say French Cut Green Beans and spread them evenly on a serving plate and then put the Cheesy Hot Chicken on top... looks good and tastes GREAT!!!

I have not done the food counts, but there really is nothing out of the ordinary or substitutions you have to make. So just calculate what you eat.

Enjoy!!!1