PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ernie18
Thu, Jan-19-06, 21:48
First time in the room, starting lo carbing 1/1 and I am down 11 lbs with 70 more to go...gotta start somewhere right currently in sunny fla:wave:

MargoP
Thu, Jan-19-06, 21:54
Welcome : :)

you are right and this is a good place to start, lots of good info and great support. :thup: congrats on your weight loss.

ernie18
Thu, Jan-19-06, 21:57
thanks, you too. Im not too sure about the meat egg fast however

MargoP
Fri, Jan-20-06, 06:59
I have never done that before I have only follwed the normal induction rules.
I wouldnt like it if I burned myself out on eggs because I make omelets and put all kinds of stuff(induction friendly) in them and they are delicious!

keep on :) ,MargoP

sLynng
Fri, Jan-20-06, 10:04
Welcome......way to go on your loss.:) This is a great site for support.

What part of Fl are you in? Wish I had some of that sunshine....we have had storms and overcast for about a week now here in East Central Alabama.

bob2112
Fri, Jan-20-06, 12:24
Welcome to the forums. Congratulations on your progress so far. keep up the good work.

MercyD
Fri, Jan-20-06, 14:02
Welcome Ernie :wave:

You're off to a good start...keep up the good work. Best way I found to get info is to just move around and start reading :D Mercy