PDA

View Full Version : just wanted to say hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

watergirlk
Thu, Jan-19-06, 17:18
hi all im kate from nj i started induction l almost 2 weeks ago and so far i have lost 8 lbs. have a long way to go though lol. i just want to add that i have been lurking for a while now and would like to thank everyone for all the really helpful information that is in this forum.

bob2112
Thu, Jan-19-06, 18:42
Welcome aboard and congratulations on your progress so far.

GunaB130
Thu, Jan-19-06, 19:41
Good Work Watergirl !!!!!!! I noticed that you haven't updated your stats. If you want to, just go to userPC at the top left. There you can edit user profile!!!

Anyway....Keep-up your great work!!!! :)

:wave:

cajuda
Fri, Jan-20-06, 07:39
What a terrific start you're had!! Way to go! :cheer: :cheer: This is definitely the place to be for ideas, support and recipes. I'm sure I would have quit looong ago if it wasn't for this site. Keep up the good work.

sLynng
Fri, Jan-20-06, 10:02
Way to go on your loss thus far. This is a great place for support and encouragement.:):)