PDA

View Full Version : Hello, From Kansas

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

shrl2006
Mon, Jan-16-06, 09:20
I am starting today. I am from Kansas, Married, 3 children, 4 grandchildren, 1 Bichon Frise dog, for all the Bichon lovers.
I am starting at 180 and have a goal of 140 and maybe 135. I will have to see how I feel and look at 140.
Hi to everyone,
Shirl

bigksmomma
Mon, Jan-16-06, 09:27
Shirl,
Welcome and good luck! I am from Kansas too. A little bit cooler today..Huh?
Sonja

shrl2006
Mon, Jan-16-06, 09:45
Hi Sonja,
I am from S.E. Kansas. What part are you from?
Nice to know some Kansas Ladies.
Shirl

bigksmomma
Mon, Jan-16-06, 10:06
I am 20 miles east of Salina. We have been here for 5 months. We were S.C bfore...36 miiles south of Wichita..

bob2112
Mon, Jan-16-06, 13:04
Welcome to the forums and best wishes.

shrl2006
Tue, Jan-17-06, 06:07
Hi
and
Thanks for the Newbie Welcome

MisterE
Tue, Jan-17-06, 07:36
Welcome!
In my rather limited view of the world...my favorite place I have ever come across is SE Kansas...the area around Oswego; pretty scenery, great people, cheap houses, and lots of space for kids to play without fear.
I was raised in the area around there (on and off) and every time I go back I am amazed that it is still as nice as my early memories make me believe!

TariLuinwe
Tue, Jan-17-06, 08:17
I'm soon moving to Kansas. Plan to move in May and am so excited because it will finally be out of HERE (Missouri...or Misery and many call it :lol: ). We're going to be in the Olathe area.

Welcome to the forums!

Tari

bigksmomma
Tue, Jan-17-06, 12:50
Shirl..Just wanted to check in and find out how day one went for you. That first few days is the toughest for me. Hope you are doing well. Good Luck!!
Sonja

Betsy-StL
Sun, Jan-22-06, 09:35
Hi Shirl :wave: and welcome to the forums.

nikkil
Sun, Jan-22-06, 11:48
Never been to Kansas but it sounds like a beautiful place!

Welcome to the forum and I wish you all the best for getting to your goal and look forward to seeing you around the forum!