PDA

View Full Version : white pants by summer

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

born4u2nv
Sun, Jan-15-06, 18:59
You know wanting to wear white pants is a total goal lol, they are hot and unless you're hot,,.... well you shouldn't wear them....

I want those pants...

I have alot to loose....but i will....i hope

:wave:

bob2112
Sun, Jan-15-06, 19:32
Welcome to the forums. It's always good to have goals :)

sirlarry
Sun, Jan-15-06, 19:40
welcome, just promise you will post a pic in your white pants once you've reached goal.

Dodger
Sun, Jan-15-06, 19:43
I don't think that I have worn white pants since I was 7 years old. Must be a female thing.

BetyLouWho
Sun, Jan-15-06, 19:52
Must be a female thing.Ewww. Nope. Men and white pants do not mix.:nono:

Sky blue....different story all together. Now there the epitome of eye candy on a man.:lol:

born4u2nv
Mon, Jan-16-06, 05:16
LOL ofcourse i'll post a hundred pics lol, i do have a profile pic i have no clue how to make it show up with the posts lol

sarar
Mon, Jan-16-06, 07:23
White pants were one of my phobias!! Hadn't had any since diapers! Now I have two pair. Ahh milestones...ain't they grand? Not meaning to sound like I'm advertising, but I discuss white pants and other happenings in the thread: Have you noticed that after losing a significant amount of weight...." Little successes have meant a lot to me.
Sara<><