PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

robing0110
Sun, Jan-15-06, 18:11
Howdy everyone I am Robin G and live in Oregon. I am excited about starting this weight loss journey because I have been very depressed about how heavy I have become. I am 5'2",220lbs and female...32 years old. I don't want to live like this anymore...I hate myself for allowing this to happen to myself. If anyone has any advice for a newbie please let me know.

Thanks,
Robin

bob2112
Sun, Jan-15-06, 19:34
Welcome to the forums. COngratulations for making a change to the LC lifestyle. Don't look back just look to the future.

sirlarry
Sun, Jan-15-06, 19:38
welcome, today is the first day of the rest of your life!

Tjenxs
Mon, Jan-16-06, 15:50
Hi Robin and welcome!

You made one very big change by just deciding not to continue life the way that it HAS been. Small changes will make a difference and, coupling those with a LC lifestyle, will certainly begin to give you the results you want. We all understand what it means to want to change, so be sure to ask questions and accept support when you need it. Pick that chin up and good luck! :)

sLynng
Mon, Jan-16-06, 16:17
Hey Robin,
I am Sherry and I want to welcome you and congratulate you on being geared up to make changes that will make you healthier and happier. I know how you feel......but you know what....this forus is great.....for support and encouragment.....
If I can help in any way just holler at me in my journal....

Have a great day!:):):)

RickinTN
Mon, Jan-16-06, 16:19
Just make sure you are eating plenty of good fats (they should make up 70% to 75% of your calories) and make sure you are drinking plenty of water (at least 64 oz a day.).

sLynng
Tue, Jan-17-06, 08:34
http://www.theholidayspot.com/mayday/new/sun_icon.gifHope you have a great day!